ImproChem is looking to recruit a Site Customer Service Technician to work in Tanzania.
ImproChem provides Innovative, High Quality and Safe, Integrated Water, Energy and Air which add Sustainable Value to our Customers as well as our Owners, Employees and Communities.
We serve a diversity of industries including Upstream Oil Gas Extraction and Production; Crude Oil Refining; CTL and GTL Plants; Downstream Petrochemicals; Mining; Metals; Power Generation; Food Beverage; Paper; Sugar; Textiles; Automotive and many more.
• Must be safety conscious as a requirement of both ImproChem and our customers.
• Must be willing to work underground mining operations.
• Must be willing to protect ImproChem’s interests in the various locations and exceed customer expectations.
• Must be able to listen to the customer and perform the following tasks while on site.
o Undertaking water sampling and analysis.
o Preparation of on-site reports.
o Ability to discuss water analysis findings with all levels of staff within the mining operations.
o Regular inspection and taking corrective action to ensure proper operation of the chemical dosing equipment.
o Dosing of the various products and ensuring their effective operation.
o Management of inventory and advising the customers to place orders well in advance to avoid stock outs.
o Looking out for value projects within the various mining operations to expand the ImproChem business while adding value to customers.
o Maintain a high standard of proficiency in own skill area and extend this to other relevant areas.
o Willingness to work long hours.
• Must be conversant with the culture and working of mining operations.
• Minimum 3 years related experience.
• Experience in underground mining is an added advantage.
• Must be locally based in Kahama region of Shinyanga in Tanzania.
• Must either be Tanzanian nationality or be willing to work under local conditions.
• Must demonstrate the ability to understand water chemistry and interpretation of results.
• Must be at least a form six leaver with strong bias to sciences.
• Willing observe safety regulations of the company.
• Demonstrate high organizational skills in the planning and management of the various mining operations.
• Safety awareness.
• Work standards.
• Technical knowledge.
How to Apply