Closing Date: 30 June 2015
RCL Foods is searching across South Africa for top talent!
RCL Foods comprises of four principal operating subsidiaries being Foodcorp, TSB Sugar, Rainbow Farms and Vector Logistics.. At RCL Foods you will get a taste of a challenging role with real business exposure.
The successful Management Trainees will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, and Cape Town according to business requirements. The program begins each year in February and runs for a 3 year period. During this time our permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields. You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment; receive formal and informal training; and be a part of exciting projects.
The company is looking for future leaders in the following fields:
• Agriculture – Animal Science
• Supply Chain
• Industrial Engineering
• Electronic Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Passionate, game changing attitude.
• Strong talented individuals who are eager to learn, develop and do things inspirationally
• Completed studies or currently in the final year of study in any of the above mentioned fields.
• South African citizens or permanent residents
• 60 – 65% average minimum (all subjects, across all years of study)
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply