Thursday, 13 November 2014
Nampak Tissue is inviting Matriculants who have obtained excellent Maths and Science results to apply for a bursary to study a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, which is a specialised field of Chemical Engineering. Job Title Pulp and Papermaking Learnership
Location Durban University of Technology, KZN South Africa (Primary)
This is a 3 (three) year program, commencing in January 2015, and will offer successful candidates an opportunity to:
- Spend their 1st and 2nd year of the program studying, full time, towards a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, at the Durban University of Technology.
- Do vacation work, during University vacation periods, in one of our Tissue Making Mills.
- Do in‐service training at one of our Tissue Making Mills during the third year of the program.
- Nampak Tissue will be fully responsible for the payment of Tuition fees, Residence, Meals and Textbook fees.
- Successful candidates will also receive a monthly allowance stipulated by Nampak Tissue.
- Matric/Grade 12 with the following results:
- Maths and Physical Science (both) – C (HG) or A (SG) or NSC rating 5
- Have an analytical and technical ability
- Be a hard worker and be able to attain high academic results
- Must be prepared to work shifts in a production environment during the duration of the course as well as on completion thereof
Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preferred consideration.
Closing Date 26/11/2014
Click Here to Apply ONLINE