Closing Date: 30 June 2015
Iemas, an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisors in Long-Term Insurance. Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnership at their Mpumalanga regional offices, Vereeniging and Centurion. The programme will start on 1 August 2015.
Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The learnership offers:
• 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
• The leanerships will result in a National Certificate in Insurance at NQF level 4
• Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
• Work exposure to insurance sales environment
• Have passed Matric with English Maths ( D Symbols and above)
• Be Unemployed
• Interested in working in the insurance industry
• Not involved in other studies in 2015
• A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good commication skills, verbal and written
• Confident and can work well under pressure