Position: Fuel / Stores Attendant
Salary: R78 852 – R99 960 per annum (plus benefits)
Closing date: 2015/07/13
• Grade 08
• Relevant experience
• Issue all fuel and oil
• Take dip readings to determine the re-order levels
• Ensure that the fuel pumps and oil store rooms are locked and clean at all times for safe keeping of stock and proper housekeeping
• Issue paint, oil and flammable liquids where applicable
• Clean offices, windows, kitchen and toilets to maintain a proper house keeping
• Water plants in general and open areas caretaking to protect plans from decaying
• File requisitions for safekeeping recording where applicable in certain stores
• Clean Council vehicles to keep them clean
• Remove materials and scrap from various departments to the stores or other auction areas
How to Apply?
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.