Wednesday, 17 August 2016
Do you think you have what it takes to join Centre for Public Serivce and Innovation and start a career as a cleaner in a government institution.
CLEANER REF NO: CPSI/0001
Personal Profile: Proactive individual with good verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with external and internal partners.
SALARY : R84 096 per annum, Level 02, Annual progression up to a maximum salary of R99 060 per annum is possible, subject to satisfactory performance.
CENTRE : Centurion
- Grade 10 Certificate and at least 1-2 years’ experience in cleaning.
- Experience in cleaning in a high-tech innovation equipment environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in all aspects of office cleaning.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Understanding of the necessity to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to provide a quality service.
- Render everyday office cleaning, kitchen boardroom, passages, storeroom and shared space.
- High-tech cleaning of IT equipment and caring of other highly sensitive equipment.
- Cleaning of windows, glass doors, toilets,balconies, including furniture.
- Washing of crockery and cutlery.
- Provide foodservice support to staff during internal and external meetings and/or other functions.
HOW TO APPLY
Quoting reference number must be addressed to Mr Malesela Matjeke.
Applications must be posted to Centre for Public Service Innovation, Postnet Suite 404, Private Bag X111, Centurion, 0001 or delivered Corner Lenchen on Willigh Avenue, Corporate 66 Office Park, Block A, 1st Floor, Die Hoewes, Centurion, 0157.
CLOSING DATE : Friday, 26 August 2016 at 16:H00 (Faxed and emailed applications will not be considered).
NOTE : The successful candidate will have to sign an annual performance agreement and will be required to undergo a security clearance.
Applications must be submitted on form Z.83 Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM accompanied by copies of all qualification(s) referred to within the CV, Identity Document (certified in the past 06 months.)
Proof of citizenship if not RSA citizen, a comprehensive CV, indicating three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate.